Hello Awkward Hello Awkward

That's totally it: you feel embarrassed for things people didn't even notice. And they don't even notice worse things... Nice flash ^^

Small and Tall: Ring Small and Tall: Ring

The voice acting could have been a little bit improved, as well as your sound. But the animations were cool and smooth. It reminds me Eddsworld. Keep up your work :)

Ninja Action - 4 Ninja Action - 4

Your animations look like Madness, but they're way more entertaining. The combats are not too repetitive, it looks like they're a story, the animation is more developped than Madness and it sometimes is kinda creepy.
For a short that is that long, I assume you put a huge amount of effort into it.
I really like you work. Keep it up! :)

Judging is Crazy Judging is Crazy

Quite true. But judging is the way we make choices. For example: you're in front of two bridges. One of them looks like it's gonna fall down at any moment. The other one looks safe. You'll have to judge which bridge you're gonna use. You don't need to get across this bridge? OK, nevermind! >_<
But I must admit we're judging too much and way too fast. This guy has so many scars. He might be a scrapper. Nope, he just had a car crash a few years earlier. Thanks for judging!
As thatawkwardkid said below, we can't help it. But judging is one thing. Blaming is another one. We have the right to form an opinion, but we should not forget that forming an opinion is not knowing the truth. Judging is ok (in my opinion *AHEM!*), but we shouldn't blame anyone because of what we think about her/him.

(I hope this makes sense. Please forgive my poor english)

Oh, and I give you 4.5 stars only because I love half things =)

jackbliss responds:

Thanks for the great review and insight my friend :)

Human, Eagle, Mouse Human, Eagle, Mouse

So, how did the phone end up on that branch? I mean, it fell down on the branch and then the branch and the phone were at the same altitude as the pajama woman (guy? O.o).
The eagle looked like a crow to me and it was weird seeing her cracking the mountain (even the crack and the way the rock broke away were... strange).

Overall, the animation was smooth and the storyline was... entertaining.

CrabbWalker responds:

There was definitely some anatomical weirdness with the Eagle which looked like a crow half-breed at times lol. This was sort of my first real tackle on a somewhat profressional-looking animation, in which, definitely looking back at the comments, there are some impossibilities (obviously). Even I looked back at it and wondered, "How in the world is she climbing 90 degrees with no support or harness?" but most of my inconsistencies I can put off with saying it's a cartoon :) Thanks for the constructive criticism

Boobies Boobies

What did I just watch? XD

Life By a Thread Life By a Thread

Poor kitty. I wasn't expecting the ending at all. That was "radicool". AWESOME! XD

Beach Bot Beach Bot

That was cute and funny xD

I noticed you wrote "dieded" instead of "died" ^^
I won't make any comment about the lyrics of this song. Anyway, most french songs are awkward (I'm not racist, I am... french xD).
The melody is nice, it's kind of a good choice of music: sounds like summer.

Overall, it's a nice flash! ;)

Run for your flesh! Run for your flesh!

The ending was funny cute ^^

Asdf Re-animated Asdf Re-animated

I'm sorry, I prefere Tomska's animation. And this one is way too short. I thought you'd re-animate the entire movie.